Dear dentists and oral hygienists,
You are cordially invited to a Hygiene Seminar & Social
Wednesday October 16th, 2013
From 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At AllCare Orthodontic Center,
The office of Dr. Budi Kusnoto
Specialist in Orthodontics
842 W 31st Street,
Chicago, Illinois 60608
Seats are limited.
Please RSVP by October 6th, 2013
or call (312) 804-8304
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Oppermann obtained his Orthodontics Specialty Certificate in 1993 from Dentists Association of Sao Paulo and master degree in oral sciences focus in orthodontics in 2003 from SL Mandic dental School – Campinas – Brazil. Dr. Oppermann has been involved with the Bioprogressive and Sectional Mechanics Studies. His connection to Dr Robert Ricketts years ago and presence in several studies on these subjects help this development. Dr. Oppermann’s knowledge in growth and development of the human craniofacial complex together to Ricketts cephalometric analysis and diagnostics system gives another perspective to treatment planning. He is also involved as adjunct speaker professor at the Department of Orthodontics at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Apart of those attributions Dr. Oppermann is an active and enthusiastic professor and lecturer, having visited many countries or teaching.
- Welcome and Registration: 5PM – 5.30PM
- Early detection of problems: 5.30PM – 6.15PM
- Introduction: How to identify the most common malocclusions
- Function: How dysfunctions can create severe malocclusion.
- Rectifying problems in Adult and Adolescence: 6.15 – 7 PM
- Diagnostics: What is a mid and high difficulty case and the perfect timing to refer a case to an Orthodontist.
- Orthodontic limits and possibilities: cases presentation
- Dinner and Raffles (with open Q & A) : 7 – 8 PM
Attendees will receive 2 CE Credits
Food and Beverages will be served
Raffle Prizes including iPad Mini
Tour our office and meet our staff